It is with great excitement that I present the 5th Annual Fairy Garden Contest! Get out your tiny rakes and trowels… find some moss and magic… and make a Fairy Garden!
Click this link to see the AWESOME prizes for the 2013 Fairy Garden Contest!
1. Make a Fairy Garden.
2. Write a blog post about your Fairy Garden that shows photos of your magical creation OR share photos of your Fairy Garden on Facebook.
3. Enter your Fairy Garden into the contest by adding a link to it in the link form below. Using the link form is easy… the first box is for your name (first names or blog names are fine)… the second box is where you add the link to your Fairy Garden (if it’s in a blog post, put the URL of the specific Fairy Garden blog POST in this box… if it’s a photo on Facebook, add a link to the photo on your Facebook page. Please remember to add the link to the specific blog post and not the address of your entire blog… ditto for Facebook… please add the address of the photo on your page.
4. If you are entering through a post on your blog, please be sure to link back to this Fairy Garden Contest page so that others seeing your sweet garden will be inspired to enter the contest too.
5. If you are entering through your Facebook page, please make sure you ‘Like‘ The Magic Onions on Facebook so that we can see and share your photos… here is my Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/MagicOnions
6. Anyone, anywhere, can enter. The winners will be chosen from different categories so everyone has a chance to be a winner… from the very youngest to the oldest granny. Prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
7. Please share this contest wherever you can… blog about it, share it on your Facebook page, Pin it, Tweet it… tell your friends about it. Making a Fairy Garden is such a wonderful gift to share with your friends.
8. The Fairy Garden Contest will close on 1 August 2013 and the winners will be announced on Monday 5th August, 2013.
Here are the PRIZES!!!!!!
If you need any kind of Fairy Garden inspiration, check out my Fairy Garden Page where you’ll see photos of all the gorgeous gardens from the previous years.
Here is a link to my Fairy Garden Pinterest Page that is packed full of super Fairy Garden ideas too.
Last year we had over 180 entries… let’s see if we can top this number in 2013!
Happy Gardening, Magic Friends.
Blessings and magic,