Kitty and I have been busy at work making these cute felt pine cone Christmas ornaments. Best of all, they are no-sew and no-glue and take about 5 minutes a pop.
All you need is :
- foam egg form
- We start by cutting about 30 teardrop shapes from the felt… each one about the size of my thumb.
- We cut a six-petal flower from the felt too… with the petals the same size as my thumb.
- We turn the egg form upside down and carefully pin 4 petals, overlapping, onto the egg. Pin them at the top too.
- Continue pinning the petals onto the egg, overlapping slightly, until the egg form is covered.
- Turn the pine cone the right side up. Pin the flower to the top to cover the top to finish it neatly.
- Pin a ribbon for hanging.
You’ll be making hundreds.
If you haven’t yet entered the Autumn Magic Craft Box Giveaway, click HERE.
Happy Christmas crafting.
Blessings and magic,