1. Use scissors to cut the felt into a scalloped spiral about 6 inches in diameter. My favorite felt-cutting scissors are small and sharp and I turn the felt as I cut instead of the scissors.
2. Roll the scalloped spiral of felt into a flower. Start with the outside of the spiral. Roll it up on itself, keeping the petals even on top.
3. You can let the center (bottom) of the flower span outward a little. And even pull the petals a little to widen your flower into an open shape.
4. When you come to the round center of the spiral at the end, put a little glue onto the underside of the felt and stick it over the bottom to hide the messy rolled up felt.
5. Choose pretty twigs from the garden and glue the felt flowers onto the twigs.