Thank you for your interest in advertising on The Magic Onions. I am passionate about connecting my readers with brands I know they will love.
(you can see the advertising rate and button size if you scroll to the end of the page)
The Magic Onions has a vast readership and, with over 10 Million views, reaches thousands of families every day.
Our growing community is made up of families who are interested in natural and conscious living… crafting, gardening, nature, DIY, homeschooling.
We are widely read by families from all walks of life… the connecting thread is a genuine desire to bring wonder into the lives of our children and a return to a simpler, more authentic, everyday experience.
We love nature, needle felting, knitting, natural toys and products and just about anything that brings magic and beauty into being.
We are the home of the Annual Fairy Garden Contest which generates GREAT interest and excitement from April to August of each year.
- We are one of the leading children’s art and creativity blogs with over 10 million page views.
- We are nature inspired and Eco-friendly
- We write to inspire and educate in many areas of family life including parenting, crafting, exploring nature with children and finding the beauty in everyday experiences.
- We share children’s art activities, seasonal craft projects, ideas for family fun and learning and needle felting tutorials.
- I share Sponsor information regularly on Facebook, Instagram AND Pinterest.
- We are featured in many magazines and blogs, including HGTV, Ecoparents Magazine, Apartment Therapy, Today’s Parent, Mum’s Grapevine, Disney Baby, Mother Nature Network, Mother’s Magazine to name just a few. Please visit my PRESS PAGE to browse a more comprehensive list of Magic Onions Features (with links)
- Magic Onions tutorials and photos have been shared hundreds of thousands of times on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook
I love being a mom and I love to inspire other families to find their bliss too.
My children are Kitty (she’s 16) and Teddy (he’s 12). I call my husband ‘My Good Man’ because… he is!
The Magic Onions was created in 2009 as a way to include my far-away family in our daily happenings. I soon discovered that there was a whole community of like-minded families who are following a similar path to the one we have chosen.
What started with a few followers has grown into this strong and thriving community of over 10 million beautiful visitors.
I am deeply touched to be at the center of The Magic Onions. I believe that it is the love, support and willingness of my readers to share with me (and along with me), that is the life-force behind this magical space.
I have a degree in Social Sciences from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
I am a published Author of Magical Miniature Gardens and Homes.
We are now happy to live in Los Angeles, USA.
The Magic Onions has had over 10 million views to date.
Facebook – 21,000 + Likes
Pinterest – 15,500 + Followers
Instagram – 15,000 subscribers
Newsletter – 25,000+ subscribers
72% Ages 34-49
57% College Grads
35% 100k + Household Income
36% 60-100k Household Income
Sponsorship Cost :
Featured Sponsor Ad – Size : 300 x 300 pxl : Cost : $80 per month
If you are ready to make payment for your Sponsorship Ad, please purchase a spot from the options below.
The link will direct you through setting up a monthly recurring payment for your ad. There will be no monthly invoicing (which will save us both time) and you can cancel your payment at any time.
Our sponsorship dollars go towards the maintenance of the blog as well as increasing the visibility of The Magic Onions.
Since its inception, The Magic Onions has grown exponentially, and we expect to see continued growth of community and readership.
Any problems or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me : Contact
I am honored to share what I believe in, with our community.
Blessings and magic,